Asakura Publishing, founded in 1929, is an academic and professional book publisher.
- Asakura Publishing Co., Ltd.
- 6-29, Shin-ogawamachi, Shinjuku, Tokyo 162-8707, Japan
- ASAKURA Seizo
Agriculture,Architecture,Astronomy,Biology,Botany,Chemistry,Civil Engineering,Earth Science,Electricity and Electronics,Environmental Science,Food and Nutrition,General Sience,Information Science,Machinery,
Our publications have been translated into several languages. For example:
− Forest Amenity
- Iwao Uehara, Norimasa Takayama, Kazuhiro Sumitomo and Yuko Shimizu
- Chinese translation published by China Science Publishing & Media.
Korean translation published by Chonnam National University Press.
− Fundamentals of Nuclear Physics
- Noboru Takigawa
- English translation published by Springer.
− Regenerative Medicine Library
- Supervised by The Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine
- Chinese translation published by Chinese Liaoning Science and Technology Publishing House.
− Architectural Design and Environmental Planning
- Edited by Shiro Kashihara
- Korean translation published by Ki Moon Dang.
・We would like to provide our book information for your language translation.
・For rights requests, business proposals, book orders or any questions, contact us below.